Thursday, November 20, 2008

I want to do that thing rich people do where they turn money into more money (and other goals)

Today's title is in honor of 30 Rock being on tonight (sans Aniston!) and my own state of financial affairs. But that (the latteR) is just no fun. What I AM doing is working on stuff I either started awhile ago and didn't finish or told myself I would start.

1. I bought a frame and made a mat for my Magnetic Fields poster. The makeshift mat was made using the display paper in the frame and some red tissue paper. Am worried the red is overpowering, but it works at least for now.

2. Made pillow cover! (There are still two to go. One is an embroidery project started in '06!)

3. I am writing an article (for work, to practice my written French) about this story on how a MetroCard got two suspsected murders out on bail. Woo, technology. Woo for doing stuff.

No comments: