Friday, March 21, 2008

Supahmodels, supah cupcakes

Thanks to Project Runway, Lost, and Make Me a Supermodel, I have ended up spending a fair amount of time in front of my TV on Wednesday and Thursday nights for the past few months. (I counterbalance by watching Jeopardy! Pretty sure I'm the only viewer under 40.)

Anyway, worlds collided last night when PR winner Christian showed up on the Make Me a Supermodel. They are both on Bravo, so I guess a real bizarro meeting would be Christian with Jack and Sawyer. Anyway, I was happy! Christian made this fun, floofy dress for the only girl left on the show. Plus Naomi Assault Campbell showed up! And, in the photo shoot, the annoying dude, Perry, looked sort of like a busted, vampire Jared Leto. (RIP Jordan Catalano.)

In other important news, I'm gonna make some super cupcakes tonight for my housemate T's birthday. Chocolate with lime icing, which happens to be my favorite combo offered at Cakelove. Except this way we don't have to pay $3 a cupcake! Zing.

No comments: