Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brits = better?

I was on the British Embassy web site looking for their mailing address, when I noticed the job listings. I passed one along to Krista and noticed two lovely tidbits. First, this paragraph:

The British Embassy Network offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, long term and short term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, generous vacation and leave time, and an enriching training package.

OK, so I get *one* of those things at my embassy. Jealousss. That's a nice deal! Also, your work can be described thusly:

Quick and accurate research skills using electronic and printed resources, together with an awareness of current affairs, in order to find information that will add value to the work of Her Majesty’s Government

(P.S. That crown image is from an Armwrestling competition web site....)

No comments: