Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Halloween costume: status as of May 13

No, it is not too early for me to be brainstorming. I already decided (in the shower one morning) that I am going to be Liz Lemon. While not really sure how to depict her other than by letting my hair grow a little, wearing my classes, and impersonating Cathy, I realized today that my must-have accessory will be a bag of Sabor de Soledad chips.

Suggestions, please, folks.

P.S. It may not always be accurate, but the minutia of Wikipedia can be great. "Liz has been seen signing her name on a check with her left hand[21], adding items to her pros-and-cons list of Dennis with her left hand[16], and Jack has referred to her "left-handedness"[22]. Tina Fey is left-handed.[23]" Also, did you know that Fey's middle name is Stamatina??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think about my Halloween costume all year, too. Maureen Dowd is still in the running.

What are Sabor de Soledad chips?

Kim said...

knockoff Doritos--am trying to find you a clip.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.